Lowcountry Regional Science and Engineering Fair
An Affiliate of the International Science and Engineering Fair and the Broadcom MASTERS Competition
The Lowcountry Regional Science and Engineering Fair (LSF) is the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) and Broadcom MASTERS Competition affiliate for Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, and Georgetown counites in South Carolina. The LSF is held annually in mid- to late-March with registration due at the beginning of March. At the LSF, eligible students in grades 5-12 compete for national, regional, and local awards, as well as the opportunity to advance to the aforementioned competitions. The College of Charleston is the title sponsor for the LSF.
- The Lowcountry Hall of Science and Math, which operates the Lowcountry Science Fair, will be closed for an indefinite amount of time. Inquiries about future LSF events may be directed to the School of Sciences and Mathematics at 843.953.5991. Inquiries regarding the 2013 LSF may be made to Starr Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 33rd Annual LSF and Awards Ceremony were held on Thursday, March 28, 2013. Thank you to all the students, teachers, mentors, parents, guardians, volunteers, judges, and sponsors that made it a success! A list of award winners is available for download by clicking here. Adobe Reader is required to view the file. To download Adobe, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- All participants, parents, and teachers should read "Things to Know Before Attending the 2013 LSF."
- The 33rd Annual LSF and Awards Ceremony will be held Thursday, March 28, 2013 at the College of Charleston's TD Arena.
- The 2013 Educators' Guidebook contains ALL information and rules and is available for download on the LSF Documents page. Educators, parents, and Adult Sponsors should download and read through the document. Directions and parking information is also included in the guidebook.
- Registration is due on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 (EXTENDED) MONDAY, March 11, 2013. Registration differs for students in grades 5-8 and students in grades 9-12; please see the LSF Documents page for more information and registration forms.
- We are very pleased to announce that dinner will be provided for the student participants and 2 chaperones per school/home school association!
- Registration will open Monday, February 18, and is extended until Monday, March 11, 2013! For the online component of the registration, visit http://tiny.cc/2013_LSF_Registration.
- Online credit card payment will be available. Please visit https://secure.touchnet.com/C20590_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=24 to pay registration fees using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Click on the appropriate registration (individual or team project) and follow the instructions.
- If assistance is needed with registration, please contact Starr Jordan at 843.953.7847 or email@example.com.